We have updated our Tax Guide pages which highlight key tax planning points. The guide includes planning points for both you and your business.
The guide suggests many ways in which you can save money on your personal tax bill by taking full advantage of the tax system and points out recent changes which may be of interest to you and your business. It also highlights tax planning opportunities as well as some of the compliance issues you should be aware of.
• The introduction of the Savings Allowance and the Dividend Allowance
• New tax rates on dividends received in excess of £5,000
• The start of an era of significant annual rises in the taxation of company cars
• Changes in corporation tax rules on loans to shareholders
• Timing of business capital expenditure to maximise reliefs
• Changes to pensions
• Changes in taxation of buy to let property ownership
These and many other points are considered in our useful guide. We hope you will dip into it from time to time as we are sure that you will find our action points, tips and suggestions helpful.
Should you require any further information, have any questions or need detailed advice we are only a phone call or email away. Remember, we are here to help.