Our useful guide reflects the changes in tax rates that come into effect from the start of the new tax year.
Many of the figures are fundamental to our business and personal lives and you will find the key taxes summarised. We are sure that you will find it a useful point of reference throughout the coming tax year.
The updated tax rates include information on personal, business, employment, property and capital taxes, including some key recent changes:
- increased personal allowances and tax bands
- increases in the national insurance thresholds and rates
- increased dividend tax rates
- updated car benefit percentages
- extension of the Annual Investment Allowance
- revised property taxes.
These rates are intended for use as a quick point of reference. Should you require any further information, have a simple question or require detailed advice, we are only a phone call away.